Implementation - 2011
- There was no site access for several months due to flooding.
- 33 acres were broadcasted with gumplant in Field 4 in order to supplement the gumplant which was planted in 2009.
- Areas within the elderberry fencing were hand weeded.
- Because of a dry spring and coarse soils, sprinkler pipes were brought in to irrigate the 33 acres of gumplant for the summer.
- At the end of 2011, all driplines were removed and hauled off-site to recycle. Additionally, all the flush out valves were removed.
- The site was sprayed and mowed several times during the course of the growing season.